|ONLINE AUCTIONS TERMS: |
Bidder and Auctioneer agree that the terms listed below shall govern this online auction sale.
BIDDER VERIFICATION “PLEASE NOTE”: The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional and if complete verification is not possible, Atkinson Realty and Auction will reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated.
AUCTION BID DEFAULT: In the event a winning bidder fails to submit payment in full as pre-stipulated in the auction terms, the winning bidder will be charged an administrative fee of $200.00 on the credit card provided when registering for the auction. Additional default remedies are reserved by Atkinson Realty and Auction, Inc. and the Seller as provided in the Auction Terms & Conditions.
All registration information the Bidder provides to Auctioneer shall be current, complete, and accurate. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older. Bidder agrees to not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of or any transaction being conducted on and during the auction sale.
PLEASE NOTE: THESE SPECIFIC AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THIS ONLINE EQUIPMENT AUCTION.
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU BID!
PLEASE NOTE: Items in this auction are USED and may contain defects that are not immediately detectable. The description given is meant to be used as a guide only. You are responsible for inspecting each item before bidding. All information provided is believed to be correct but NO warranty as such is either intended or implied. All items are sold AS IS - WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN.
VEHICLE TITLE TRANSFERS:
NO OPEN TITLES WILL BE ISSUED:
No Temporary Tags Will be Issued
Title Transfer Fee Per Vehicle:
Private Individual $120.00
Licensed Auto Dealer $25.00.
Call Mark at 813-641-3822 if you have any questions regarding the Title Work.
PLEASE NOTE: The high bidder will be emailed an electronic invoice with the Bank Routing Number, Account Number and SWIFT Number for electronic funds transfer
Current Florida State Sales Tax will be charged unless the winning bidder has and presents their current Year Tax Resale Certificate and Dealers License at registration.
Within 2 Business Days after Close of Auction - Payment for purchases must be made by, Bank Certified Check or Electronic Bank Wire Transfer made payable to Atkinson Auctioneers Escrow Account unless otherwise noted in a specific auction's terms and conditions. All sales are subject to State Sales Tax laws. Buyer must acknowledge and agree not to retract the purchase offer. Buyer shall be responsible for making arrangements for removal of all items.
1) Auction Procedures: - ONLINE BIDDING ONLY: Auctioneer reserves the right to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions or adverse comments he feels are not in the best interest of his client, the Seller.
2) Inspections Each bidder is responsible for doing their own inspection and due diligence prior bidding.
3) PLEASE NOTE: Items in this auction are USED and may contain defects that are not immediately detectable. The description given is meant to be used as a guide only. You are responsible for inspecting each item before bidding.
All information provided was obtained from sources deemed reliable but is not guaranteed NO warranty as such is either intended or implied. All items are sold AS IS, - WHERE IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND DEFECTS THEREIN.
4) Final invoice price will be the - High bid plus 10% buyer’s premium.
4b) Buyer’s Premium Example:
Bid Price: $100.00
Plus 10% Buyer’s Premium: $10.00
Total Contract Price: $110.00
5) WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is believed to be correct to the best of the auctioneer’s knowledge. The information is being furnished to bidders for the bidder’s convenience and it is the responsibility of each bidder to determine that information contained herein is accurate and complete. Any reliance on the contents shall be solely at the recipient’s risk. Bidders must conduct and rely solely upon their own investigations and inspections. The descriptions of the property in the auction advertising prior to this sale are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner or Auctioneer shall be construed as a warranty either expressed or implied. The property is being sold “As Is” with all faults. Please review all information supplied, and seek appropriate assistance prior to bidding.
6) Disputes Between Bidders: The final highest purchaser shall be designated at the end of each auction sale / item. If a dispute arises between two or more Bidders, Auctioneer reserves the right to reopen bidding. Auctioneers designation of the Buyer shall be final.
7) Injury, Damage and Indemnification: - Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by Bidder or his agent, and further agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Auctioneer and Seller(s)harmless for any personal injury to himself or his agents, any property damage incurred on the sale premises, any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, judgments, fees and expenses related thereto, in connection with any claims arising out of, based upon, or resulting from any breach or violation by Bidder of this Contract or any use by Bidder of the auction sale or as a result of a dispute with another Bidder.
8) AGENCY: Auctioneer is acting as agent for the Seller/Owner only and is not responsible for statements made by other parties.
9) Providing False Information and or not honoring your bid: You will be suspended or permanently banned from our site if you provide false information when registering, such as a false name or fraudulent contact information.
You will be permanently banned from our site if you are the successful buyer and you do not honor your auction bid.
10) HOLD HARMLESS: We cannot, and will not, be held responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means, therefore we cannot guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service as our website could be interfered with by means out of our control.
Bidder acknowledges that this auction is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning.
The Auctioneer may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any items that were affected by any malfunction.
The decision of the Auctioneer is final.
11) PRIVACY: We gather information about our buyers and sellers for the purposes of conducting online auctions. We do not sell or rent this information.
12) MAILING LISTS: We use email mailing lists to notify our customers about online and live auctions. If you are receiving a particular mailing and wish to discontinue receiving future mailings, simply reply to the email with Remove In the Subject line and we will remove your name from our list.
13) BIDDING: As a bidder, placing a bid is a binding contract between you and the seller, and the bid cannot be retracted unless due to fault by the seller of typographical error, or other error, due to human error on the seller's part. Once you place a bid, and if you win, you will be obligated to buy the product at the said price you indicated as your bid. Placing a bid on this auction site, and winning, then not paying for the product is illegal in most states, and prosecution can result.
The owners of property sold through this web site reserve the right to reject any and all bids, if they so choose.
Thank you for using our site :